Up-to 24Mbps Regional Ka-band throughout Europe, the Middle East and the Nordic region.
THOR 7 satellite provides regional coverage with a favourable look angle over the Pan European maritime routes and utilises focused high-powered spot beams, enabling unprecedented performance for mobility applications.
Supported by the iDirect next generation Velocity© platform, the service enables automatic and seamless spot-beam handover, assuring continuous connectivity across the entire satellite footprint.
- Large Pan-European mobility footprint
- Wide range of service levels from 512Kbps to 24Mbps
- Seamless spot beam handover
- Unique Marlink voice services – up to 4 voice lines
- One Touch Commissioning (OTC) which allows automation of 1dB compression test, eliminating time consuming manual operations
- New web based monitoring tool (iDirect PULSE), offering full control of your VSAT connection on any device
- Rain fade mitigation techniques assuring a 99.5% link availability via physical antenna diversity, adaptive coding and modulation and inbound adaptability.
- Optimal high-powered coverage allows the delivery of many more Mbps
- Low cost solution for always on connectivity
- Smaller antenna solutions offering a wide range of broadband services up to 20/3 Mbps on 60cm antennas
- A wide choice of fixed service packages to suit specific requirements from 512/128 Kbps up to 24/6 Mbps
- A diverse portfolio of Bandwidth packages available with Thor 7 for 60 cm and 1 metre antennas, each with corresponding Committed Information Rate (CIR) and Maximum Information Rates (MIR).
THOR7 Coverage Map:
Özsay Satellite, Özsay Marine, Özsay, Ozsay, Özsay Uydu, VSAT Turkey, ?stanbul, Satellite Communication, Satellite, Ankara, Offshore, Oil&Gas, Shipping, Inmarsat Turkey, #Özsay Satellite, #Özsay Marine, #Özsay, #Ozsay, #Özsay Uydu, #VSATTurkey, #VSAT, ?stanbul, Satellite Communication, Satellite, Ankara, Offshore, Oil&Gas, Shipping, Inmarsat Turkey, #Maritime, #MarlinkTurkey, #Marlink