Delivering broadband and cost-efficient Internet connectivity over satellite, Terralink Entry provides a vital network connection for professionals operating in remote environments.
With global availability, Terralink Entry is easy to deploy and includes a variety of packages and options to best suit your bandwidth requirements.
This Internet connectivity service includes traffic monitoring and 24/7 expert Service Desk from the industry pioneer of satellite communications.
- Contended bandwidth packaged in a variety of service plans
- Unlimited broadband data (Ku- and C-band):
– Unlimited data volume allowance
– Maximum speeds up to 2048/512kbps (downlink/uplink), Maximum Information Rate (MIR)- Guaranteed speeds up to 1024/256kbps (downlink/uplink), Committed Information Rate (CIR)
– Monthly flat subscription fee
- Broadband data allowance plans (Ka-band):
– Large range of monthly data volume allowance plans: 25GB, 40GB, 100GB, 200GB, 500GB
– Maximum speeds up to 30/6Mbps (downlink/uplink), Maximum Information Rate (MIR)
– Guaranteed speeds up to 1024/1024kbps (downlink/uplink), Committed Information Rate (CIR)
– Reduced MIR when exceeding monthly allowance to 256/256kbps
- Bursting capabilities to meet periods of high demand
- Packaged with fixed, fly-away or drive-away antennas
- Global coverage
- Competitive pricing
- User friendly Customer Portal to check VSAT sites status, monitor service level indicators and manage trouble tickets.
- Always-on VSAT enabled Internet connectivity enabling fast download of large data files and emails for professionals operating in remote environments
- Connect your site to the Internet regardless of how remote its location is
- Get the optimal bandwidth utilisation at any time for your business applications thanks to preconfigured multiple classes of service
- Easy to set up
- Service Level Agreement with 99% monthly availability
- Global infrastructure: Terralink services are operated from our global infrastructure
- Patented and awarded technology: Terralink services are based on the next generation satellite platforms, awarded in 2015 by the World Teleport Association
- 24/7 Service Desk.
Terralink Entry offers high-speed VSAT service that supports a standard range of office applications:
- Email and Webmail
- Web browsing, online chat, social networks
- Voice over IP
- File transfer
- VPN access to corporate networks over the Internet
- Remote monitoring and control
- Emergency situation.