SwiftBroadband provides onboard internet and voice services for in-flight connectivity including both cockpit communications and cabin applications. SwiftBroadband provides a seamless broadband connection for simultaneous voice and high-speed data communications utilizing Inmarsat’s I-4 satellite constellation.
With speeds of up to 432 Kbps, SwiftBroadband enables you to email, surf the web, run operational systems remotely and make voice calls all simultaneously, while our solutions enhance the service enabling secure communications, access to your corporate network as well as traffic management.
- Global coverage
- Standard IP of up to 432 Kbps over a shared channel for email, internet & intranet access and remote maintenance
- Guaranteed on-demand streaming IP data rates of up to 128 Kbps for live video and audio
- Global and digital voice at 4 Kbps for flight deck and passenger communications
- Send and receive text messages of up to 160 characters per message
- IP: up to 432 Kbps over a shared channel, for email, Internet & intranet access and remote maintenance.
- Simultaneous voice and data communications
- Cost-effective and easy to manage solutions
- Compatible with many in-flight crew and passenger applications
- Encryption and secure communications standards, including STU-III/IIB, STE, Taclane, KIV-7 and Brent.